Hurricane G Death: What Is The Cause Of Her Death?

On Sunday, November 5, 2022, Gloria Rodriguez better known by her stage name Hurricane G passed away. Erics sermon confirms the passing of hurricane G. The Brooklyn-born rapper was a former member of Def Squad and her death has been confirmed by various members of the Hip Hop community through social media posts. While no

On Sunday, November 5, 2022, Gloria Rodriguez better known by her stage name Hurricane G passed away. Eric’s sermon confirms the passing of hurricane G. 

The Brooklyn-born rapper was a former member of Def Squad and her death has been confirmed by various members of the Hip Hop community through social media posts. While no cause of death has been made public as of yet, Hurricane G’s daughter Lexus announced in May that her mother had lung cancer.

She explained on social media, “My mother has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. I still can’t wrap my head around it and 30 years later, I’m crying more than ever. It feels like I’m living in a nightmare that I can’t wake up from.”

Sermon took to social media to post about the loss of his friend, saying, “My heart is hardened today. One of my good friends…. My oldest daughter’s mother passed away today. #HURRICANEGLORIA was also a legend in her own right in the Hip-hop community. One of the first Puerto Rican female rappers She rapped with me. @redmangilla she paved the way.

Hurricane G was an important voice in Hip Hop, often speaking out about issues faced by the Latino community. In 1998, she released her debut album, Hurricane G, which included the single “Guerrera.” The album was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Latin Rock/Alternative Album.

Hurricane G’s passing is a huge loss for the Hip Hop community. She was an outspoken voice for Latin people in the industry and will be deeply missed.

Who Is Hurricane G?

Rapper Hurricane G is an up-and-coming artist who is quickly making a name for herself in the hip-hop world. Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, Hurricane G was exposed to music at a young age and began writing her own songs as a teenager. 

After completing high school, she decided to pursue a career in music and moved to Los Angeles. In the years since she has released several more albums and mixtapes and has toured extensively throughout the United States.

Today, Hurricane G is considered one of the most promising new talents in hip-hop, and her unique style and undeniable charisma have made her a force to be reckoned with.

Tributes

On Instagram, producer Domingo Padilla shared his condolences after Hurricane G’s death. He said, “I was blessed to know her and produce her debut album. God bless her family and daughter.

I have so many crazy stories from working with Hurricane G on her album All Woman,” Domingo wrote in another post. “We recorded that album in my apartment in Ozone Park Queens on a Tascam 388 and I took the whole reel machine to 78/88 studios and dumped the music to 2-inch reels then mixed it with @kidcus in Unique and Chung King studios. Gloria was a really kind-hearted funny person but when she was mad to stay out her way…LOL. I saw her make a famous radio personality cry in a studio and when I drove Gloria home we argued about why she did that and she kept it real with me she said “Domingo that bi**h don’t fool me she is a 2 face” Gonna miss speaking to her on the phone and hear her say “Domingo you got that funky ass fire for me or what motherfucker”… R.I.P Gloria “Hurricane G” Rodriguez.”

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC01KupopuRo7Jus4ydnJqsmGQ%3D

Share!