Woman Surprises Bae With Pregnancy Announcement in TikTok Video, His Reaction Warms SA's Hearts

Pregnancy is a time of great change and anticipation. Revealing a pregnancy is a way to share that excitement with loved ones. One woman decided to capture on video the moment she broke the news to her man in a cute gesture.

• A woman captured on video the heartwarming moment she revealed her pregnancy to her partner
  • Many were pleased by the man's reaction, seeing it as a promising sign that he would be a present and loving father
  • Relationship expert Shelley Lewin said that pregnancy can foster a sense of unity and excitement as they create positive memories
  • The pregnancy reveal also sparked a conversation about fatherhood, with some netizens sharing their own experiences and hopes for their future children

Pregnancy is a time of great change and anticipation. Revealing a pregnancy is a way to share that excitement with loved ones.

Woman surprises her bae with pregnancy announcement

One woman decided to capture on video the moment she broke the news to her man in a cute gesture.

A video shared on TikTok by @rea_15020 shows her approaching her partner with a small gift which she handed to him. The man opened the gift to find a tiny baby outfit, a pregnancy test and ultrasound scan images.

PAY ATTENTION: Watch the hottest celebrity stories on our YouTube channel 'Briefly TV'. Subscribe now!

His initial confusion broke into a heartwarming smile when he realised his girlfriend was now going to be the mother of his child.

Watch the video below to see the cute pregnancy reveal.

Shelley Lewin of The Relationship Architect told Briefly News that pregnancy is a blessing for many couples as they get to celebrate pregnancy milestones together, fostering a sense of unity and excitement as they create positive memories during this transformative period.

"It is an ideal opportunity to develop open communication about shared responsibilities in parenting (expectations and roles), reinforcing the idea that tackling challenges together strengthens the marital bond. "Overall, the news can engender a positive environment and emotional support in order to create a healthy environment for the unborn child," Shelley shared.

Pregnancy reveal leaves netizens in their feels

Many netizens couldn't help but gush at the precious moment as they flooded the post with heartfelt comments. Others were pleased by the man's reaction and shared how it was a promising sign that he'd be a present and loving father.

boitirelo❤️Ms Bee replied:

"Me smiling like I have lost my mind This is cute❤️."

brendasamukelisiw responded:

"Congrats girl . Tjoo 2018 told my boyfriend that I'm pregnant . Since ngamgcina ngalelolanga. Waphuma egida endlini azange aphindabuye."

qashana1 said:

"Uyambona nje uBaba ongeke abalekeCongratulations Sis."

Celuxolo commented:

"Smile sakhe ngingamazalela unyaka nonyaka."

user6033020117866 wrote:

"Kwaze kwayisibusiso lapho hei layindlini bayifunisa okomsebenzi kodwa akwenzeki ."

Zandile Hlophe responded:

"❤❤Ingabe athathwaphi amadoda anjena."

Gagasi FM's Penny Ntuli surprises security guard with new

In another story, Briefly News reported that Gagasi FM radio personality Penny Ntuli changed a security guard's life when she decided to surprise him with a new car.

A heartwarming viral video captured the special moment as Penny playfully greeted the man, uBaba Maphumulo, whom she regards as a caring colleague who has continuously prayed for her growth.

Penny then proceeded to hand over the keys to the man's new vehicle, which she gifted him as a token of her appreciation for his guidance and support.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmeWlrqquNhmqZ6kkam2sLrSoaCpq19mhHN8k2tksKedlrtuv9Srp6uho5rAbq7AnmSpqpWcu6K6wrJkmqaepMKvr8SmnKesXam2rMDOpGSvoZSavG6%2BxJqaraGfo3q4rdGmqmarkah6qbHAq6usZw%3D%3D

Share!