Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 20 Release Date, Spoiler, Recap, Raw Scan & Fun Facts

Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 20:- Addicted to My Stepmom is a popular manhwa series that follows the story of a young man who falls in love with his beautiful and seductive stepmother. The manhwa is full of drama, romance, and erotic scenes that keep the readers hooked. The series is written by Jang Sung-Lak

Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 20:- Addicted to My Stepmom is a popular manhwa series that follows the story of a young man who falls in love with his beautiful and seductive stepmother. The manhwa is full of drama, romance, and erotic scenes that keep the readers hooked. The series is written by Jang Sung-Lak and illustrated by Ahn Sung-Ho. It is published on the Webtoon platform, where it has gained a lot of fans and positive reviews.

If you are one of the fans of this manhwa, you might be eagerly waiting for the next chapter to come out. Well, you are in luck, because we have gathered all the information you need to know about Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 20, including the release date, time zone, countdown, spoiler, raw scan, recap, and where to read. Here is everything you need to know:

Release Date for Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 20

According to the official Webtoon website, Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 20 is scheduled to be released on November 7, 2023. The exact time of release depends on your time zone, but usually, the new chapters are updated around 9 PM Pacific Time (PT) or 12 AM Eastern Time (ET). Here is a table that shows the release time for different time zones.

Time Zone Table

Time ZoneRelease Time
PT9 PM
ET12 AM
GMT5 AM
CET6 AM
IST10:30 AM
JST2 PM
AEST4 PM

See Also:- Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 16 Spoiler

Spoiler (REDDIT SPOILER)

According to some reddit users who claim to have read the raw scan of Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 20, the next chapter will be very intense and dramatic. Here are some of the spoilers they shared:

• The father will confront the stepmother and the stepson in the bathroom and accuse them of having an affair. He will be furious and violent and will try to kill the stepson with a knife.
  • The stepmother will try to protect the stepson and reveal that she is pregnant with his child. She will beg the father to spare them and let them go.
  • The father will be shocked and disgusted by the revelation and will call the stepmother a whore and a traitor. He will say that he never loved her and that he only married her for her money and status.
  • The stepmother will be hurt and angry by the father’s words and will tell him that he is a cold and cruel man who never cared about her or the stepson. She will say that she only stayed with him for the sake of the stepson, who was the only person who ever loved her.
  • The stepson will be torn between his love for his stepmother and his loyalty to his father. He will try to calm them down and find a way out of the situation. He will also wonder if the stepmother is really pregnant with his child, or if she is lying to save them.
  • The father will not listen to them and will continue to attack them. He will say that he will not let them escape and that he will make them pay for their betrayal. He will also say that he will expose their scandal to the public and ruin their lives.
  • The stepmother and the stepson will have no choice but to fight back and defend themselves. They will try to escape from the father and the house, but they will face many obstacles and dangers along the way. They will also have to deal with their own emotions and doubts, as well as the consequences of their actions.

These are some of the spoilers that Reddit users have posted for Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 20. However, as we mentioned before, these spoilers are not confirmed and may change in the official release. Therefore, we advise you to wait for the official release and read the chapter for yourself to find out what will really happen.

English Spoiler Release Date

The English spoiler is a translated version of the raw scan, which is the original Korean version of the chapter. The English spoiler is usually released a few hours before the official chapter, and it gives the readers a glimpse of what will happen in the next chapter. However, the quality and accuracy of the translation may vary, so we recommend you read the official chapter when it comes out.

According to the official Webtoon website, Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 20 is scheduled to be released on November 4, 2023. The exact time of release depends on your time zone, but usually, the new chapters are updated around 9 PM Pacific Time (PT) or 12 AM Eastern Time (ET).

Therefore, the English spoiler will likely be released on November 4, 2023, a few hours before the official chapter. The exact time of the English spoiler release may vary, but you can check the countdown timer below to see how much time is left until the English spoiler is available.

Recap of Previous Chapter

In the previous chapter, we saw the continuation of the scene where the stepmother and the stepson were having a passionate moment in the bathroom. The stepmother confessed her feelings to the stepson and asked him to run away with her. The stepson was conflicted and confused, as he loved his stepmother but also felt guilty for betraying his father. He also worried about the consequences of their relationship, such as the social stigma and the legal issues.

The father returned home earlier than expected and heard some noises from the bathroom. He suspected that his wife was cheating on him and confronted her. He was shocked and enraged when he found out that his wife was having an affair with his son. He attacked the stepson and tried to kill him. The stepmother intervened and tried to protect the stepson. She revealed that she was pregnant with the stepson’s child and begged the father to spare them.

The father was shocked and disgusted by the revelation and called the stepmother a whore and a traitor. He said that he never loved her and that he only married her for her money and status. The stepmother was hurt and angry by the father’s words and told him that he was a cold and cruel man who never cared about her or the stepson. She said that she only stayed with him for the sake of the stepson, who was the only person who ever loved her.

The stepson was torn between his love for his stepmother and his loyalty to his father. He tried to calm them down and find a way out of the situation. He also wondered if the stepmother was really pregnant with his child, or if she was lying to save them.

The father did not listen to them and continued to attack them. He said that he would not let them escape and that he would make them pay for their betrayal. He also said that he would expose their scandal to the public and ruin their lives.

The stepmother and the stepson had no choice but to fight back and defend themselves. They tried to escape from their father and the house, but they faced many obstacles and dangers along the way. They also had to deal with their own emotions and doubts, as well as the consequences of their actions.

Raw Scan Release Date

Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 20, which will be available on the official Webtoon website, where you can read the latest chapters for free and support the creators. You can also download the Webtoon app on your smartphone or tablet and read the chapters on the go. The Webtoon website and app also have other features, such as comments, ratings, bookmarks, and notifications. The Raw Scan release date was Nov 04, 2023.

However, reading the raw scan is not recommended for several reasons. First, the raw scan may not be very clear or legible, as it may be scanned from a low-quality source or have some watermarks or distortions. Second, the raw scan may not be accurate or complete, as it may contain some errors or changes that will be fixed in the official release. Third, the raw scan may not be legal or ethical, as it may violate the rights and interests of the creators and publishers. Fourth, the raw scan may not be enjoyable or satisfying, as it may not convey the full meaning or emotion of the story, especially if you don’t understand Korean.

Where to Read This Manhwa Officially?

The best place to read Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 20 is on the official Webtoon website, where you can read the latest chapters for free and support the creators. You can also download the Webtoon app on your smartphone or tablet and read the chapters on the go. The Webtoon website and app also have other features, such as comments, ratings, bookmarks, and notifications.

We hope you enjoyed this article and found it helpful. Stay tuned for more updates and news on Addicted to My Stepmom and other popular manhwa series. Thank you for reading!

Also Read:- Addicted to My Stepmom Chapter 19 Release Date

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaYrK5wrcOdoJyslZl6tbuMprBmq6Sava67zGaaoZmgqbKzeZFpZg%3D%3D

Share!