E memes to make you think anything can be a meme

In todays world, internet memes are a popular way to share inside jokes and relatable life events. These memes, however, feel like incomprehensible cryptic language to those without an understanding of their origin.

E memes

In today’s world, internet memes are a popular way to share inside jokes and relatable life events. These memes, however, feel like incomprehensible cryptic language to those without an understanding of their origin. 

To decipher the joke the memes convey, you must understand the context of their origin. For example, there is the E meme which is one such meme. There is no hope of understanding this meme’s meaning until you know where it came from.

Hence, before we present you with these indeed funny E memes, let us briefly explain what E memes are. E memes are distorted combinations of three different images.

First, the hair and a part of the facial structure belong to Lord Farquaad, the villain from Shrek. Then, the face and glasses belong to popular gaming You Tuber Markplier. Finally comes the body and background borrowed from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s testimony before Congress.

A bunch of photoshop distortion is then applied to the whole image, resulting in a “deep-fried” result. It is then decorated with the caption “E.”

What do you think is the weirdest thing about this picture?

There is no meaning to it at all. As a result, it has become a symbol of the surreal, random meme style sweeping the Internet. Non-meme-savvy users were confused about the meme and didn’t understand the joke. Well, we can’t blame them! After all, this is weird!

First appearing in February 2018, the image has a visual distortion. However, the E memes are now used in commentary about contemporary memes.

If you didn’t know what the E meme was all about, we hope we have helped you clear your confusion.

So, here goes some of the weirdest and funniest E memes for your enjoyment!

So, which one seems better to you?

Explore Some Disgusting memes that will make you sick.

So, let us know if you know this!

What would our ancestors say if they saw what was happening in 2018?

That’s the end!

This is all people are talking about!

Here are Boyfriend memes that all of us crazy in love will relate to.

It is the E that matters!

No wonder people don’t get these memes!

E is the highest level of human intellect!

Again, we have collected Big Brain Memes to make you laugh.

That was the most complicated lecture I had to give!

Join us if you want to see all the fun we had in making the E memes!

E everywhere!

Did I guess it right?

Also, check out Hitler memes that will make you crazy.

Your E alarm is on!

Did you get it?

Wow! I can’t wait for the sequel!

Explore Some best, I guess memes on the internet.

Only E!

We will make the most significant discovery of all time!

Just a new version.

This is the best meme of all.

Let’s look at Dumb memes that will make you laugh hard.

Oh well!

What did I just do?

Visit the Funny Memes Collection for any meme you would want to share.

ncG1vNJzZmiblaGyo6%2FRoquim6NjsLC5jp5kpp2dmsBw

Share!