Mara Justine (Singer) Age, Height, Wiki, Parents, Net Worth, Biography & Songs

Mara Justine (born 28 February 2002, Age: 21 years old) is a talented singer and songwriter who has been making waves on the 24th season of NBCs The Voice. She is one of the youngest contestants in the competition, but she has already impressed the coaches and the viewers with her powerful voice and emotional

Mara Justine (born 28 February 2002, Age: 21 years old) is a talented singer and songwriter who has been making waves on the 24th season of NBC’s The Voice. She is one of the youngest contestants in the competition, but she has already impressed the coaches and the viewers with her powerful voice and emotional performances. Here are some facts you need to know about Mara Justine, the rising star of The Voice season 24.

Early Life and Education

Mara was born on February 28, 2002, in Galloway, New Jersey, United States. She is the daughter of Linda Platt, who is a cancer survivor and a single mother. Mara has a sister named Jacey Marie, who is also a singer and a YouTuber.

Mara began singing at a very young age and grew up listening to artists like Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, and Celine Dion. She was trained by the famous vocal coach Sal Dupree, who has also worked with other singers like Bianca Ryan, Lou Gazarra, and Tiffany Evans.

Mara Justine Wiki/Bio

Previous Shows and Auditions

Justine is no stranger to singing competitions. She first appeared on the ninth season of America’s Got Talent in 2014, when she was only 11 years old. She wowed the judges and the audience with her rendition of Jennifer Hudson’s “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going” and made it to the finals, where she sang Pink’s “Perfect”. However, she was eliminated in the top 12 and did not make it to the top 6.

In 2018, Mara auditioned for the 16th season of American Idol, where she sang Rihanna’s “Love on the Brain”. She received a golden ticket to Hollywood and advanced to the top 24, where she performed with Rachel Platten. She then sang “Run to You” by Whitney Houston and made it to the top 14, where she sang “This Is Me” from The Greatest Showman. Unfortunately, she was eliminated and did not make it to the top 10.

The Voice Journey

Justine auditioned for the 24th season of The Voice in 2023, where she sang Elton John’s “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road”. She turned all four chairs and received a standing ovation from the coaches. She chose to join Team John Legend, who praised her as “one of the most gifted vocalists I’ve ever been around”.

In the battle round, Mara faced off against Kaylee Shimizu and Caleb Sasser, who were also from Team Legend. They sang “You’re the One That I Want” from Grease and delivered a fun and energetic performance. John Legend decided to keep Kaylee, but Mara and Caleb were both stolen by Niall Horan and Gwen Stefani, respectively. Mara joined Team Niall, who said he was “blown away” by her voice.

In the knockout round, Mara sang “Without You” by Harry Nilsson and gave a stunning and emotional performance that earned her another standing ovation. Niall Horan chose to keep her over his other artist, Mac Royals, who sang “I’m Not the Only One” by Sam Smith. Niall said that Mara was “a true artist” and “a compelling storyteller”.

In the playoff round, Mara sang “You’ve Got the Love” by Florence + the Machine and dedicated the song to her mother, who was battling cancer. She delivered a powerful and heartfelt performance that moved the coaches and the audience. Niall Horan chose her as one of his three finalists, along with Huntley and Nini Iris. He said that Mara’s performance was “by far her best of the season” and that she had “a one-in-a-million voice”.

Physical Stats

Mara is a beautiful and talented singer who has a unique physical appearance. She stands at 5 feet 3 inches tall (1.60 meters) and weighs around 50 kg (110 lbs). She has light brown hair and hazel eyes.

She also has a slim and fit body shape. She often changes her hairstyle and color to suit her mood and style. She likes to wear casual and comfortable clothes, such as jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, and sneakers.

Family Members

Mara Justine was born on February 28, 2002, in Galloway, New Jersey, United States. She is the daughter of Linda Platt and Bill Platt. Her mother is a cancer survivor and a single mother who raised her and her siblings with love and support. Her father is not much involved in her life.

Mara has four siblings, two brothers, and two sisters. Her sister Jacey Marie is also a singer and a YouTuber who often collaborates with her. Her other sister is Alyssa Platt and her brothers are Ryan Platt and Brandon Platt. Mara is very close to her family and considers them as her biggest fans and inspiration.

Boyfriend and Relationships

Justine is currently single and not dating anyone. She is focused on her singing career and her education. She has never been in any romantic relationships or affairs to date. She is very private about her personal life and does not share much about it on social media.

She is also too young to be in a serious relationship and prefers to enjoy her life as a singer and a student. She has a lot of friends and admirers who support her and appreciate her talent. She is looking for someone who will love her for who she is and respect her dreams and goals.

Social Media

Mara is very active on social media, where she shares her music and her personal life with her fans. She has over 20.3 thousand followers on Instagram, over 7 thousand followers on Twitter, and over 8 thousand followers on Facebook. She also has a YouTube channel, where she posts covers and original songs with her sister Jacey Marie. She has over 13.6 thousand subscribers and over 1.6 million views on YouTube.

Net Worth

Justine’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million, according to various sources. She earns money from her music, her social media, and her appearances on TV shows. She is also expected to earn more as she continues her journey on The Voice season 24.

Songs and Albums

Justine has released several songs and albums, both as a solo artist and as a duo with her sister Jacey Marie. Some of her songs are:

• “I’ll Be There” (2019)
  • “In the Making” (2019)
  • “You’re the Reason” (2019)
  • “I’m Coming Home” (2019)
  • “This Christmas” (2019)
  • “Better Days” (2020)
  • “I’m Not Perfect” (2020)
  • “Runaway” (2020)
  • “Lose Control” (2021)

Some of her albums are:

• “Mara Justine” (2019)
  • “In the Making” (2019)
  • “Better Days” (2020)

Trivia

• Mara is a fan of artists like Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Adele, and Ariana Grande.
  • She has performed with Rachel Platten, Bebe Rexha, and Lea Michele on American Idol.
  • Mara has collaborated with Teddy Swims, a singer and songwriter who was also a contestant on The Voice season 24.
  • Justine is a cancer awareness advocate and supports her mother, who is fighting the disease.
  • She is one of the frontrunners of The Voice season 24 and hopes to win the show and pursue her dream of becoming a successful singer.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLqivsBmoa6rpJ67pns%3D

Share!