For the Met Gala, Jared Leto wore a full-size Cat Costume

At the 2023 Met Gala Jared Leto represented the late fashion designer Karl Lagerfelds cat. In a full feline bodysuit resembling the German stars moneyed moggie Choupette, to whom Karl is said to have left his 150 million (approximately $254,022,000 CAD) fortune upon his deth, the 51-year-old actors white fluffy paws padded along the red,

At the 2023 Met Gala Jared Leto represented the late fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld’s cat. In a full feline bodysuit resembling the German star’s moneyed moggie Choupette, to whom Karl is said to have left his £150 million (approximately $254,022,000 CAD) fortune upon his deἀth, the 51-year-old actor’s white fluffy paws padded along the red, blue, and cream carpet.

At the annual fundraising event held on Monday night (1 May) at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, Jared gave the cameras a paw wave and then removed Choupette’s head to pose for pictures.

This year, in memory of the late, great fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld (who pἀssed away in February 2019 at the age of 85), the theme was “in honor of Karl” and the dress code was “a line of beauty.”

On the red carpet, Jared explained his choice to appear as the cat to ‘Entertainment Tonight‘ by saying, “I knew Karl. That gentleman was always so nice to me. I could almost see his beaming face when he beheld Choupette in all his splendor. It’s great to be able to attend and contribute to this event.

In preparation for his role as the designer in a forthcoming biopic he is also producing, the actor has undoubtedly been reading up on Karl as of late. Jared may also portray Choupette in the film, but whether he will wear the same outfit he wore to the Met Gala is unknown.

In October, Jared told Women’s Wear Daily about the biopic, I feel like this is a full-circle moment, and Karl would be proud of what we are doing.

The artist Karl. Period. He was multitalented, having worked in the fields of fashion design, photography, and painting. You couldn’t put a label on him. He has incredible potential as an artist.

Serena Williams also shared the news that she is expecting her second child at the charity event. The tennis great, now and her husband, Alexis Ohanian, with whom she shares a 5-year-old daughter named Alexis Olympia Jr., attended the event.

If you wanted to know more details relating to Met Gala then you can join us on our Twitter account, here we will provide you with the latest information.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdganxxf46jmKudlGK5psDOZqSerF2crq2tjJyYrWWTpMC1wcyeZg%3D%3D

Share!